810 COVID-19 Reporting
All in-person cadet events record who was present and as per Canadian Armed Forces regulations, you must inform the squadron if you have attened any in-person activitiies and you receive a positive COVID-19 test result. This will allow the squadron to contact those you may have been in proximity to and limit the spread of COVID-19.
You may submit using the form below, or emailing the squadron email (). Your information is only used for contract tracing and is not released when informing contacts that they may have been exposed. Thank you for reporting quickly.
1. Will all parents be notified when a case is reported?
No. All in-person events have sign up forms so we know who was potentially exposed. The Military Staff will complete tracving efforts and contact those that were in contact only.
2. What do I do if I receive notice that my Cadet was in contact with someone that has/had COVID-19?
As per Alberta Health Services:
During the time you are exposed to the confirmed COVID-19 case and for the 14 days following your last close contact with them:
- Monitor for symptoms. If you develop symptoms, isolate and get tested immediately.
- Follow provincial public health restrictions and any local municipal restrictions.
- Take additional precautions such as physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing or sanitizing hands often.
- If you are not fully immunized, you are strongly recommended to stay home. Do not leave home to attend work, school, social events or any other public gatherings.
If you live with a person who has COVID-19 and they are not able to completely isolate away from you, you will continue to be exposed for their entire isolation period. You are at risk of developing COVID-19 during their isolation period and for 14 days after their last day of isolation. You should follow the above recommendations for this entire time period.