Squadron Effective Speaking Competition
Date: Saturday March 2, 2019
Cadets to arrive at 930am in full uniform with ribbons. If you don’t have a uniform yet – black pants and white shirt.
Wing Effective Speaking Competition
Sat 9 March 2019
Effective Speaking Practices
Registration Form for all cadets competing: ES Registration Form
Resource for Cadets participating in Effective Speaking: ES-Cadet-Workbook
Additional Information: http://aircadetleague.com/effective-speaking-program/
- What is a Canadian?
- 3D Printer Technology - how will it impact our future?
- Should the voting age be lowered to 16?
- How is today's technology causing gaps in communication?
- How will legalizaing cannabis affect our society?
- Why should cadets be involved in fundraising for the program?
- The positive and negative effects of advances in technology.
- What happened to the Avro Arrow and is it time for a new one?
- Peer pressure amogst today's youth - fact or fiction?
- What is the importance of gender equality in today's youth?
- How could the cadet program fill the gap in the aviation industry?
- Cadet’s Choice: The Cadet’s Choice must fit into one of these categories: Cadet Life, Science and Technology, Aviation, Canadian History or Citizenship.